Friday I assigned you the job of finding ten (10) songs you want to learn how to play, and to do a listening for the seven elements of music. One person had it done yesterday, so I extended the deadline.
That is still due today.
Your assignment for today is as follows:
You are going to create chord sheets for two (2) of your songs.
Search http://www.ultimate-guitar.com or other internet sources for a chord version of two of your songs.
Try to pick songs that we allready know the chords for.
Your chord sheets must include:
- Song Title
- Artist \ composer
- Chord reference chart – containing charts of all chords used in the song
- Lryics with corelating chord names on top for at least one verse and chorus, as well as any part that differs from the song form (bridge, coda, etc).
- Additional verses do not need to have chord symbols on top
- Your name
- a copyright free graphic that goes with the meaning and feel of the song
- X:\canadian clipart collection
- X:\CD Shared Resources (corel)\CorelWP12\Graphics\clipart
- X:\CD Shared Resources (corel)\CorelDraw 12\Clipart
- previous 3 also found at S:\kools\
- must photocopy well ( try for black and white, or clipart )
- Strumming pattern
- Link to Youtube video of song – not how to play video
Use whatever program you feel comfortable with, but I recommend Corel Draw
Due: Monday October 17th
Marked out of 10
10 – All required parts are accounted for, clear and artistically co-ordinated
9 – All required parts are accounted for, and well executed.
8 – All required parts are present and
7 – Most required parts are present
6 – Some required parts are present
5 – Few required parts are present
4-0 – Wrong or no required parts are present